This Policy does not cover the Blog’s presence on social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. In the context of those platforms, we are merely another user and the privacy policies, as well as the terms and conditions, of those platforms apply.
Blog: (referred to as either “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Policy) refers to Constitutional Discourse Blog under
Cookies: are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Device: means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data: is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Third-party Social Media Service: refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to achieve the social media profiles of the Blog.
Website: refers to Constitutional Discourse, accessible from www.constitutionaldiscourse.com.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Collecting your Personal Data
While you are using the Blog, we collect Personal Data that you provide to us in the following ways:
- If you contact us at email@example.com, we collect the information you voluntarily provide to us. We will access and process such Personal Data for the purposes described in this Policy.
- Our Website collect some kind of data automatically when you visit the Website. This kind of data consist of:
- We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide you with our services.
- Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
- We use the analytic system of Wix.com which collect technical information, including the operating system and platform, browser type and version and your location to help us analyze traffic on the Blog.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Blog may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- If you contact us by email, we will use the Personal Data to respond to your inquiry. When you send us e-mail about writing a post for the Blog, we may share the enquiry and any draft post you send us with the editors of the Blog as part of the editorial process.
- If the manuscript of your post that you have submitted to us will be accepted to publish, your name and the bio made by you based on the Submission Guidelines will appear on the Blog.
Your information may also be used for technical purposes, including:
- To ensure that content from the Blog is presented in the most effective way on your Device.
- analytical purposes described above.
Retention and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We will never share your Personal Information with any other third party without your consent, except we are required to do so by law, for example, in response to a valid request by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Blog may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Blog
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of authors and readers or the public
- Protect against legal liability.
Links to other website
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Entered into force: 21 Feb 2021